Grant & Donor Relations Coordinator
Holy Wisdom Monastery is seeking a creative and highly organized professional to coordinate grant writing, donor management and research, creative writing and administration. This newly developed position will join the Mission Advancement and Communications department, reporting to the Director of Mission Advancement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Steward and enhance current grant and major donor portfolios, communications, and relationships
- Author and prepare grant application, funding letters, donor proposals, support material and final reports
- Research and identify viable corporate, foundation and family foundation grantors and sponsors
- Create written content, including donor stories, program articles, blogs, press releases, marketing copy, etc.
- Coordinate program and project administration, registration, and data management
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in liberal arts or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in grant writing, development, communications, project management, or equivalent
- Ability to develop, produce and coordinate grants and other proposals
- Strong personal and professional integrity, work ethic and critical thinking skillset
- Self-motivated, tech savvy and ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to work occasionally in the evenings and weekends
- Passion for the mission of Holy Wisdom Monastery and appreciation for ecumenical Benedictine spirituality
Job type, Salary and Benefits
Full-time, salaried, paid time off, health, dental, vision, long- and short-term disability, life insurance and retirement benefits.
Pay: $40,000 per year
How to Apply
Send cover letter, current resume, three references, and two writing samples to: Amy Ryan, Director of Mission Advancement, email@example.com. Applications received prior to May 20, 2022 will receive priority review.
Holy Wisdom Monastery (Benedictine Women of Madison, Inc. and Benedictine Life Foundation, Inc.) is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. Holy Wisdom values diversity, equity and inclusion and is committed to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment as defined by federal, state and local law.
* * * * * * *
Volunteer at the Monastery
Volunteers are always needed at Holy Wisdom Monastery. Click here to learn more.