Holy Wisdom Monastery is open to the public
Current monastery practices during the pandemic
Dane County Public Health dropped the countywide mask mandate on March 1, 2022. After March 1, individual organizations will be relied on to make the safety precautions decisions for their own location based on their own unique conditions. Here is a summary of what we plan to follow at Holy Wisdom Monastery:
Dane County is currently considered at medium risk for Covid-19
- Masks are optional in shared indoor spaces for gatherings under 50 people (8/9/22).
- Masks are required for large group gatherings of 50 or more, such as Sunday Assembly worship and memorial services.
- Sunday Assembly worship is open for all who wish to attend and is also available online.
- All coworkers are fully vaccinated and we urge others to stay up to date with COVID vaccines and boosters.
- Get tested if you have symptoms.
- As always, do not come to Holy Wisdom Monastery if you have any COVID symptoms.
If you have any questions you can contact Toby Grabs at email@example.com.
- We are open for personal retreats and group meetings and retreats.
- The grounds are open for anyone wishing to walk on the trails.
- We continue to live stream the Sunday Assembly worship at 9:00 am as well as offer worship in person.
- We continue daily cleaning of high touch surfaces.
- We continue to provide masks and disinfectant wipes to staff, guests, volunteers, etc.
- We are excited to welcome back fully vaccinated volunteers! Contact Toby Grabs for information on indoor volunteer opportunities and Amy Alstad for outside opportunities.
- If you would like to support the monastery financially during these hard times, donate online or contact Amy Ryan.