The pandemic has highlighted genuine concern about safety, cleanliness and social distancing in all our daily lives. With swift action and in less than 90 days, we are excited to announce that we met our $25,000 fundraising goal for the Holy Wisdom Monastery Healthy Hospitality Initiative.
Generous donors provided the resources needed to invest in essential equipment and advanced technology. The enhancements will help create a safe space for you and your family for years to come, including plumbing upgrades and efficiencies, which will reduce water and energy consumption.
Equipment and technology enhancements include:
- 3 electrostatic sprayers for 360-degree disinfection of room surfaces for the Monastery Building worship space, the Retreat & Guest House and the Hermitages
- 2 high-capacity air purifiers, installed in the Oratory and Sunday Assembly worship space
- An abundant supply of masks, hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes for all
- A sanitizing dishwasher to be installed in the main Retreat & Guest House kitchen
- 6 touchless sink faucets, installed in Retreat & Guest House common area bathrooms and retreatant rooms
- 2 touchless drinking/water bottle fountains, to be installed for guests and volunteers of the Monastery
Because of these thoughtful enhancements to the Holy Wisdom Monastery facility, we remain a safe and welcoming spiritual home for all and strive to achieve sustainability in all our essential resources.
Please join us in honoring the generous Healthy Hospitality Initiative donors:
|Colleen & Kent Hartung
|Rajai & Chickee Atalla
|Bob & Paula Dinndorf
|Dr. Joseph & Mrs. Louise Wiesenfarth
Join the movement!
Please consider joining the movement to extend hospitality safely at Holy Wisdom Monastery. We are accepting donations in support of the ongoing care and maintenance of your spiritual home here at the Holy Wisdom Monastery.
We look forward to seeing you at future workshops, special events and gatherings as the Monastery continues its reopen plan.